Indian Cooking Tips:Learn how to make ginger garlic paste at home, it will remain fresh for months
You can try the tips mentioned here for storing ginger and garlic paste. This paste will not spoil for a long time and will remain fresh.
Both ginger and garlic are considered to be the main ingredients for the vegetable. Without these two ingredients, most people’s food remains incomplete. Many people prepare ginger and garlic paste at home and keep it. However, you can prepare a lot of paste of these two ingredients used daily, and it can be removed and used immediately whenever needed. If you think that homemade ginger and garlic cannot be stored, you are wrong.
In fact, homemade ginger and garlic paste is safer to use than the market and can be easily stored for a long time. You can use whatever quantity you want whenever you want. However, there is a possibility of adulteration in the ginger-garlic paste available in the market. So let’s know how we can store homemade ginger garlic paste-
Make ginger and garlic paste like this((Learn how to make ginger garlic paste at home, it will remain fresh for months))
If you want to make a paste of ginger and garlic for storage, then in addition to the two ingredients, some other ingredients will also have to be included. Let us know how to make paste at home.
Ingredients(Learn how to make ginger garlic paste at home, it will remain fresh for months)
- Garlic buds – 1 bowl (peeled)
- Ginger piece – 1 bowl (peeled)
- Cooking oil – 3 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
Method((Learn how to make ginger garlic paste at home, it will remain fresh for months))
- Most importantly, you can increase or decrease the quantity of ginger and garlic according to your taste. Some people like the taste of ginger and some like the taste of garlic. In such a situation, mix two spoons of oil with these two ingredients and grind it.
- Once grinded, remove the lid of the jar and mix the remaining oil and salt in it. After grinding well, its fine paste will be ready and it can be filled in a jar container and stored in the fridge. Do not use water in ginger-garlic paste at all.
- Keep in mind that the jar you are using to store the ginger and garlic paste must be completely dry. Use a dry spoon to extract the ginger garlic paste as well.
- In this way, when you keep the ginger and garlic paste in the refrigerator, it can be easily stored for at least two months. When it is finished, make and store again in the same way.
How to store 4 to 6 months(Learn how to make ginger garlic paste at home, it will remain fresh for months)
If you want to store ginger and garlic paste for 4 to 6 months, then use an ice tray for this. Fill the ice tray with the help of a spoon and wrap it with a plastic wrapper and keep it in the refrigerator for 12 hours. After 12 hours when it turns into ice cube, take it out one by one and pack it in a big plastic bag and zip it. Now keep it in the fridge and you can use it one by one whenever needed.
Ginger garlic paste can also be stored in this way(Learn how to make ginger garlic paste at home, it will remain fresh for months)
Ginger garlic paste can also be stored in this way
Ginger and garlic paste can be stored for more than 6 months if you use vinegar in it. For this, when you keep the ginger and garlic paste in an air tight container, then put 3 to 4 spoons of vinegar on top of it. Although the color of ginger and garlic paste will change slightly with the use of vinegar, it will remain fresh for a long time. Do not use vinegar in the beginning, add it at the very end.
With the help of the tips mentioned here, you can store ginger and garlic paste for a long time. Also, if you liked this article, don’t forget to like and share. To read more such articles, stay connected with your own website Harzindagi.