Make market-like Roasted Peanut Masala Chaat in 5 minutes, In this article, learn how you can make market-like peanut masala chaat at home.
Nowadays everyone likes to eat light food, whether it is breakfast or snack time. Today we are going to tell you the recipe of one such snack. You can make Roasted Peanut Masala Chaat in a jiffy at home. The great thing is that people of all ages like to eat this snack. Let us know how to make Roasted Peanut Masala Chaat at home, which is liked by children to grown-ups.
Make market-like Roasted Peanut Masala Chaat in 5 minutes
How to make (Make market-like Roasted Peanut Masala Chaat in 5 minutes)
- To make Roasted Peanut Masala Chaat, you need Roasted Peanuts, Onion, Cucumber, Tomato, Coriander, Oil, Salt, Chillies, Black Pepper, Green Chillies, Lemon and Chaat Masala.
- First of all roast the peanuts. To roast, sprinkle a little gram flour on the peanuts and sprinkle some chaat masala on it. After this, fry the peanuts in oil. By doing this your roasted peanuts will be ready. After this, finely chop the onion, cucumber and tomato and green chillies.
- If you are making this snack for kids, do not use green chilies.
- Now take a big bowl and put all the chopped things in it. After this, add salt, chili and pepper to the bowl and mix all the ingredients well.
- Now put peanuts in the bowl and after that sprinkle half a lemon and coriander on the whole chaat.
- Now your chaat is ready. You can serve it for breakfast or snacks. After roasting the peanuts, this recipe takes only 5 minutes to make.
How to make Peanut Masala Chart(Make market-like Roasted Peanut Masala Chaat in 5 minutes)
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 small onions
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup oil
- Black pepper
- 3-4 green chilies