Summers are here and so is the time to indulge in some seasonal fruits. What’s better than the ‘King of Fruits’ itself? Mango is rightly called so and is probably everyone’s favorite. With a rich and creamy taste, this sweet delight is a dessert in itself. All you need during the scorching summer heat is something cool and tasty. Mango Milkshake is here to refresh you with its lip-smacking taste. It is so easy to make that anyone can prepare it in less than 15 minutes. Do try this recipe, rate it and let us know how it turned out to be.
- 2 large mango
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 4 piece cashews
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 4 pieces almonds
- Step 1 Take out the mango pump first, peel the mangoes and chop the pulp into small pieces. Scrape out the remaining pulp and collect it in a bowl.
- Step 2 Blend everything together add the mango pulp to a blender, along with chilled milk, sugar, and 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Blend to form a smooth mixture.
- Step 3 Pour into glasses now pour the milkshake into two different glasses and fill them 3/4th. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to each glass.
- Step 4 Garnish and serve garnish with roughly chopped cashews, almonds and serve.