Nutty Cookies homemade cookies Recipe
Who doesn’t like some homemade cookies that taste just like bakery-baked ones? If you too are a cookie lover, then you need to try this recipe as soon as possible. These cookies are prepared using oats and nuts and are super scrumptious in taste. These nutty cookies are loaded with cashews, almonds and raisins which gives them a rich texture. If you want, you can also add some chocolate chips to the cookie dough. With a baking time of a maximum of 15 minutes, Nutty Cookies are super easy to bake at home. Be it kids or adults, everyone will love this recipe for sure. You can bake a large batch of these cookies and easily store them in an airtight container for a maximum of 7 days. From birthday parties to picnics, these homemade cookies can be served to impress all your guests. Need something crunchy with your evening tea or coffee? Bake these healthy Nutty Cookies at home and enjoy.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup refined flour
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 75 gm butter
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoon raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon honey
How to make Nutty Cookies
- Step 1 Mix the dry ingredients a bowl, and add rolled oats, oats flour, refined flour, powdered sugar, baking soda, baking powder, raisins, crushed cashews, and crushed almonds. Mix the dry ingredients well.
- Step 2 Add the wet ingredients now add honey and mix it. Add butter in batches (make sure the butter is soft at room temperature, otherwise, melt it just a bit).
- Step 3 Make a dough mix using your hands to make a soft dough.
- Step 4 Lay out cookiesGrease a baking tray or line it with parchment paper. Now pinch out small portions from the dough and flatten them a bit with your palm to give them the shape of a cookie. Lay out all the cookies on the baking tray.
- Step 5 Ready to be baked slide the tray into a preheated oven. Bake them at 180 degrees celsius for 12-15 minutes.
- Step 6 Ready to be served once baked, take out the tray and let the cookies cool down. This will make the cookies crispier. Your Nutty Cookies are now ready to be served. Enjoy!